Asian Academy of Film and Television, housed in Noida, is a renowned education and training academy of Marwah Studios that is in itself a leading entertainment and media conglomerate. AAFT started years ago as private film school and has now transmogrified into a sprawling media education hub in the whole of Asia. You can read the article if you are looking for admission in AAFT (Asian Academy of Film and Television).
AAFT offers globally-accepted standards of media education in the realm of Film Making, Journalism, Performing Arts, Advertising, Acting, Interior Design, Dance, Digital Marketing, Animation and Fashion Design. It offers a whole spectrum of courses for students to choose from. The admission process to this institution is a long winded one and needs to be decoded. We are providing a series of steps to follow to get admission inAAFT (Asian Academy of Film and Television).
Admission in AAFT (Asian Academy of Film and Television)
Fill Application form
- Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the Counselors in the campus from Monday to Saturday, between 10 am to 6 pm, upon paying the requisite fee.
- The applicants also have the option to download the application form for offline submission from the website.
- The duly filled Application Form then needs to be submitted along with the mandatory documents. For more information go through the Documentation List.
- Interested applicants will be required to deposit the corresponding course fees asCourse Fees at AAFT
- INR 15,000/- for 3 Months Short Term Course through DD drawn in favour of “Asian Academy of Film and Television” payable at Noida.
- INR 20,000/- for 1 Year PG-Diploma/Diploma Course through DD drawn in favour of “Asian Academy of Film & Television” payable at Noida
- INR 20,600/- for UG/PG Degree Courses through DD drawn in favour of “Asian School of Media Studies” payable at Noida
**The above mentioned amount is adjustable towards the course fee, only upon admission to the Academic Program.
Aptitude Test – Entrance test at AAFT
- Guidelines and time schedule will be duly provided to the applicant beforehand.
- Aptitude Test will be conducted under supervision of the Admission Coordinator at the campus premises.
- Online Aptitude Test ID and Password will be provided to the applicant for this purpose.
- Interview questions will be based on the course or the specialty applied for in the interested Academic Program. The responses will be analyzed by the in-house trained interviewer.
- Personal Interview will be conducted after the Entrance Test by the selected interviewer from Admissions Department.
- For Outstation applicants: A prearranged telephonic interview will be conducted 2 hrs after the completion of Online Aptitude Test for outstation applicants.
- The performance report will be conveyed via applicant’s registered email-id by the Admissions Department within 2 days.
Selected candidates will be provided with Admission Letter from Admissions Department confirming his/her admission to the opted program. Thereupon, the applicant is required to submit the Confirmation Fee (as per his/her Plan), as initially specified by the Admissions Counselor to get admission in .
All Original Certificates/Documents, along with one set of attested true copies of the documents in support of the claim at the time of filling the Application Form for admission, will have to be presented to the Admissions Department at the time of the reporting for scrutiny and verification. It is mandatory to get the Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement duly signed by the Admissions Department.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in AAFT
Applications for Academic Year 2018-19 is open to applicants who have passed or will appear for the qualifying examinations under the higher secondary (10+2) from any recognized Board of Education such as CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE/IB and State Board, during the academic year 2018-19.
- Applicants must either have appeared or passed, or will be appearing in any of the following, before July 2019:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under the 10+2+4 (or more) system, from any university or institute recognized (by law) in India.
- Diploma in related field of study under the 10+2+4 system, from any university or institute recognized (by law) in India.
- Applicants must either have passed or appeared (results awaited), before July 2018, in the following,
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under the 10+2+3 system, from any university or institute recognized (by law) in India.
Note: In case Degree/Certificate has been obtained from a University/Board of any other country, then an equivalence certificate must be obtained by the candidate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi, prior to admission.
Documents required for Admission in AAFT
- Application Form duly filled in.
- Attested copies of Proof of Age / Date of Birth
- High School & Intermediate Certificate with DOB, or
- Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities
- Attested copies of Passport Size Photographs: 6
- Attested copies of Educational Certificates:
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of Class X
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of Class XII
- Mark Sheet of all semesters / years, University Transcripts, Degree of Graduation or Provisional Degree.
Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida has a regularly updated website http://aaft.com which can be consulted to gain further insight into the process for admission in AAFT. So start googling and track down the admission form for a perfect head start into the world of media.