If you are able to detect any disease in its early stage then it becomes easier to cure it. Minor problems like itching, rashes, bad breath may give a warning for upcoming diseases or ailments. So if you want to save yourself then you must go through these DIY health checks:
Top DIY Health Checks
– The eye is the part of the visual system. Weak eye muscles are the sign of myasthenia gravis. To determine this you have to sit on a chair, facing forward, look upwards towards the ceiling without moving your head. If you won’t be able to do without dropping your eyes then it means you have this condition. Then you should consult your doctor.
– Do health checks by pulling down your bottom lid and look underneath. If it appears pale means you are anaemic because of iron deficiency.
– When the whites of your eyes turned yellowish then you could have jaundice.
– White patches or sore red areas on the tongue that fail to heal within three weeks is the sign of an ulcer or cancer. This is due to smoke and drink heavily. DIY health checks are necessary.
– Inflamed and bleeding gums are symptoms of pregnancy and gingivitis disease. Which linked to heart disease.
– Do health checks by seeing your mouth. If there is an ulcer or bleeding gums are the sign of diabetes, anaemia and vitamin C deficiency.
– Health checks include- split, flaky and ridged nails can be a sign of nutritional deficiencies. While white patches often indicate a zinc deficiency
– Take a look at health checks- nail’s blue tint colour is a sign of circulatory disorders such as Raynaud’s disease. And half pink and half white nails shows kidney.
– Yellowish nails may lead to diabetes.
– Skin is the largest organ from where you can do some health checks. Tan from sunning yourself, you are actually damaging your skin with the sun’s radiation.
– Pale, rough and flaky skin, on your lower legs and the feet. This could be the indication of the thyroid.
– Regularly health checks from your arms, legs, face, neck, shoulders, and backs of your hands for moles. It can lead to cancer.
– Examine the stools for signs of blood. If there is blood then it is the sign of piles.
– Regular health check for bowel movements is important for removing toxins. When you have constipated these toxins hang around, and leading to congested skin.
– Breakouts may also signal a hormonal imbalance.
6. Female Health Checks
– Regularly health checks by looking at your breast for changes in shape, size, redness, dimpling or lumps forming on the skin. These are the signs of breast cancer.
– Experiencing bloating, abdominal pain and have difficulty in eating. It may early sign of ovarian cancer.
These DIY health checks are easy to carry out and do not take more than 5-10 minutes time. However, this time spent on your health could make a huge difference when it comes to the health