The XAT Eligibility Criteria would be released with XAT 2019 Official Notification on August 2018. According to the notification for XAT 2019 exam, the exam is scheduled for 6th January 2019 for various management courses. Also, the XAT Score is accepted by 11 other members and few more college. Those applicants who are still pursuing their final year graduation can also apply for the exam. However, they are supposed to complete their graduation by June 2019 (as per XAT eligibility criteria). Interested applicants can apply for XAT 2019 on the official website and can read about detailed information on “How to apply for XAT 2019“.
XAT Eligibility Criteria
The XLRI basically offer 3 courses and to they all have different eligibility criteria. And few criteria are similar, which are as follow:
- The candidate must be graduate with minimum 3 years of course of graduation.
- The Applicants who are in their final year can apply for the exam. However, they are supposed to pass their exam before June 2019.
- An Indian applicant can only take admission in XLRI through XAT exam only. GMAT is applicable for NRI’s/Foreign National applicant only.
- GMAT is required for all NRI and applicant from other countries. But for Nepal and Dubai applicant XAT 2019 is a must.
The above mentioned, criteria are general which are applicable to all the courses offered by the XLRI. However, these criteria mention below are course specific.
Human Resource Management
- The PGDM (HRM) is offered by many colleges that accept XAT exam score. And because it is accepted by many institutes few of them have certain rules. These are not rules of XLRI but of few colleges which take XAT score.
- The applicant must of working experience in Human resource before applying for PGDM (HRM)
- The Applicant must be Graduate before applying to the university.
- The PGDM (BM) has no such rule, it accepts the general rules which are applicable to all the colleges. Hence no special rules are there for PGDM (BM).
General Management Program
- The General Management program is an administrative program. And it is 15 months program. Hence has different criteria.
- The applicant must have working experience of 5 years.
- The applicant should have managerial experience of more also to apply for the PGDM (GMP).
After going through the complete information about eligibility criteria for the XAT exam, applicants can fill the form easily. The applicants can apply here at XAT Exam 2019 Application form.
XAT Application Form
XLRI Jamshedpur would release the XAT registration Form during August, 2018. The form would be available online and can be filled until November 30th, 2018. Here are the steps to fill the applicatrion form.
- Visit the official website of the XAT 2019 and click the New Registration.
- Register your personal email ID on which you will receive a verification link and a XAT exam ID.
- Click on the registration link, it will re-direct you to XAT 2019 website. Where you can set your login and password.
- After the successful login, the applicant needs to choose the city in which he/she want to apply for the exam.
- After choosing the city, the next step is adding the personal details like name, date of birth, address etc.
- Next step is to upload the photo and enter detail related to nationality and other such information.
- After successful addition of personal details, the applicant needs to choose among the courses offered by XLRI. And these courses are PGDM (BM), PGDM (HRM) and PGDM (GMP).
This was the XAT eligibility criteria. The candidates meeting the XAT eligibility criteria can fill the application form. Also, do keep in mind that if after the successful filling of application form, it comes to the knowledge that the candidate is failing to meet any of the criteria then his or hers candidature will be terminated