The RBI Grade B 2019 would be conducted by the Reserve Bank of India in the middle part of 2019. In this article, we would be talking about RBI Grade B exam application. There are a few things that you need to deal with when you are going for RBI Grade B Apply Online. In this article, we would be talking about all the details that you should know before you fill your RBI Grade B Form.
RBI Grade B Apply Online – The Important Dates
Before you go for RBI Grade B Apply Online, you need to know about the important dates. For example, you need to know the day from when you can apply for RBI Grade B. It is also important to know about the last dates for filling in your RBI Grade B Online Application Form. The following table gives the details of all the important dates for RBI Grade B 2019.
|Announcement of Official notification||May 2019|
|RBI Officer Grade B registration form Available||May 2019|
|Application form Last date of submission||May 2019|
|Deadline for the Application fee||May 2019|
|Release of admit card for phase -1||May 2019|
|Phase I exam Date||June 2019|
|Phase I exam result date||June 2019|
|RBI Officer Grade B Phase II admit card Release||June 2019|
|Date of phase II examination||July 2019|
|Phase II Exam Result announcement||July 2019|
|Interview Date of RBI Officer Grade B||August 2019|
|Final result Announcement||August 2019|
These are only the probable dates as the official notification for RBI Grade B 2019 is not yet declared. To get the latest updates on the RBI Grade B Exam Dates, click on the link below:
Things to Need Before Filling RBI Grade B Online Application
Before applying online, candidates should scan their : —
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Left thumb impression.
- A handwritten declaration (text is given below)
The handwritten declaration should be worded as follows:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above declaration should be in your own handwriting and the words should exactly be the same. In case the candidate is visually impaired, then the declaration should be typed and the candidate should put their Left Thumb Impression below the declaration.
How to apply for RBI Grade B officer
Now, let us take a look at the process of filling up the RBI Grade B Form. As you might know, the only accepted mode of filling in the RBI Grade B Application Form is online. No other mode of filling up the form is accepted
To go for RBI Grade B Apply Online, click on the link below:
Please note that the link above is not activated. We would update the link when the RBI Grade B Application Form is officially released.
Instructions for Filling Up the RBI Grade B Online Application
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a handwritten declaration in the online application form as per the specifications are given below.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Photo identity proof / Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents detailed as given.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- After you successfully made the payment, click on ‘Final Submit’.
The RBI Grade B Application Fee
When you are filling in the RBI Grade B Application, you also need to fill in the online application fee. The Application Fee differs depending on the category the candidate belongs to. The following table gives us the details:
|1.||SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||Rs.100/-|
|2.||GEN/OBC||Application fee including intimation charges||Rs.850/-|
These were some of the details that you should know before you go for RBI Grade B Apply Online. We hope you got all the information that you need. If you need more information on RBI Grade B 2019, click on the button below: