IBPS PO prelims 2018 is already over and as per the new IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern, letter writing is also included along with the Essay writing in the Descriptive paper in IBPS PO Mains 2018. IBPS will be conducting IBPS PO Mains in somewhat November 2018 all over India for 3760 vacancies in various public banks. Candidates can practice from various letter writing topics listed in this article to prepare for the descriptive exam in English section of IBPS PO Mains 2018.
Letter writing Topics for IBPS PO Mains 2018
Here is the list of all expected Letter writing topics for IBPS PO Mains exam 2018. These topics are compiled from the previous year exam patterns of various banking exams and hence, the probability of these topics is higher in IBPS PO Mains 2017. Click here to know more about how to write a letter in IBPS PO Mains 2018. Letter writing topics for IBPS PO Mains 2018 are as follows:
- Write a letter to your old teacher to thank him/her for making you a good human being
- Write a letter to the Editor, the Hindu, expressing your deep concern on the impact of adult graded cinemas on young minds.
- Write a letter to the bank manager to share an innovative idea on file management system in banks
- Write a letter to the newspaper editor on how to stop crime in city
- A letter to Complaint Letter: Being a customer of a so and so bank, you have to write a complaint letter to the Bank Manager about the negligence/irresponsibility of the employees
- Letter to Editor: About tampering the currency notes by punching pins to it.
- An Informal Letter about telling your friend about the advantages of PPF account and suggesting him to open a PPF account.
- You are withdrawing money from ATM but the ATM turn out to be malfunctioned. So, money didn’t come out but deducted from an account. Write a letter to bank manager for a refund.
- Letter to regional manager for change in bank timing as it is inconvenient for customers.
- A Letter to Superintendent of Police raising the concern over the increased cases of theft near ATM.
- A letter to bank for applying educational loan providing all particulars.
- A letter to a friend for encouraging and wishing him for civil service examination which he is writing for the third time.
- A letter to the editor for publishing some articles on stress management since these are exam season.
- A letter to bank manager about the bad habit of stapling currency notes
- A letter to a friend to aware him about the importance and benefit of PPF (Public Provident Fund) account.
- A letter to the Bank Manager for the rude behavior of one of the employee.
- A letter to the Manager of the Bank for the Overdraft Facility which you stopped long ago with the bank.
- Letter to Branch manager to add your daughter’s name as a second nominee for your savings account.
- Letter to your friend to avoid junk food and inform her/him about its bad consequences
- Write a letter to your friend explaining him your retirement plan
- Mr. Piyush applied for a loan of Rs. 26 lacs but he is eligible only for Rs. 22 lacs. Write a letter as a Bank Manager telling him about the refusal of his loan in a polite manner.
- Write a letter to a client of your bank who got a car loan from you 2 years ago and has sold it now without paying the load.
- Write a letter to your friend sharing experience of selection in SBI PO Exam.
- Write an application to branch manager as you have lost your receipt of term deposit which matures in next week asking him what steps need to be taken next.
- Write a letter to a friend who has got a scholarship to study in abroad but is not willing to go as he is a single child of his parents.
- You completed (Banking & Insurance). Write an unsolicited letter to bank manager for the job.
- Write a letter to a friend advising him/her not to lose hope after failure in university exam.
- Letter to the Editor about Air Pollution and giving some suggestions.
- Write a letter to a letter to a client as Manager to help him close his savings account.
- Write a letter to the newspaper regarding loan easiness.
- Write a letter to the bank manager reporting him about missing of the debit card.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager seeking time for payment of EMI.
Crack Descriptive Paper for IBPS PO Mains 2018
Prepare for IBPS PO Mains 2018
IBPS PO Prelims 2017 Answer Key
IBPS PO 2018 Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Salary, Job profile and Participating Institutions 2018
IBPS PO Expected Cut off 2018